- Climate Change Conference
- Meet the Federation Leader
- Sedgehill School Band in the USA
- Hillsyde Students in Spray Can Project
- It’s official - Sydenham School is Outstanding!
- Year 7 Trip to Sleeping Beauty Pantomime at Greenwich Theatre
- UCAS - The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service
- Higher Education Fair
- Did the moon landings happen?
- Residential Visits
- Paris Business Trip
- Modern Schools for the New Century
It’s official - Sydenham School is Outstanding!
From the Hillsyde News, March 2007
Ofsted (the government’s school inspectors) have judged Sydenham School to be “an outstanding and fully inclusive school”. Here are some more comments from Ofsted:
- “Achievement in the main school is outstanding”
- “Students’ personal development and well-being are outstanding”
- “Teaching and learning are outstanding”
- “The good curriculum meets the needs of all students”
- “The school provides an outstanding, caring and supporting environment”
- “Leadership and management are outstanding”
Ofsted also agreed that the work of the Hillsyde Federation already has had
a positive impact.
[Link to Sydenham School latest and previous Ofsted Reports]
Well done to Sydenham School !
Read the Hillsyde News online:
You can also download these newsletters in PDF format (Adobe Acrobat):